Skills for the Administrative Assistant
Work is not the only thing that matters in life, but most of us want to take pride in what we do. While we don’t have to like the people we work with, or report to, at the very least we should be able to interact positively with them. The biggest influence on our job satisfaction is our relationship with
Our work should not be a burden to us and our offices shouldn’t be battlefields. We are human beings working with other human beings. This two-day workshop is about working to the best of your abilities, and encouraging the best in those who work with you, or for you.
After completing this training programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- Learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improve your communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increase your effectiveness in recognizing and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
- Short lectures
- Activities and Discussion Groups
- Role Plays
- Case Studies
- Class Assignments
2 days training
There are times that companies require customised training programs specific to their company or a specific department within the company. In these cases, I provide consultation and analysis of the company’s needs in order to provide a tailor-made program that will address and resolve the company’s particular needs.
These programs can be done in the form of workshops or team building events. Team building events are now becoming an essential part of employee development. Team building activities go a long way to achieving better workplace relationships that positively impact on company processes and goals.
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay informed.