Effective Planning, Organizing and Self Management
Business communication is the way in which we interact with other business entities in a manner that is tactful and professional to drive business forward. This applies to emails, electronic communication, presentations, reports and business meetings. Time is money, as the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganization and disruption, causing delays that affect productivity and profitability. This workshop has been designed to induce greater workplace efficiency by focusing on practical tools and techniques that will help participants gain better control at work by empowering them to think and do things effectively. Participants will be introduced to various productivity tools and the systems thinking approach. This knowledge will ignite their creativity and help them plan work flow better as well as learn how to use their planner for optimal productivity.
This 2-day workshop will serve as an eye-opener and teach participants to be more positive, accountable and responsible with their time – to plan better and self-manage themselves for optimal productivity and efficiency at work. “The best in the world have very high levels of execution intelligence. They get things done. FAST! ” – Robin Sharma –
After completing this training programme, participants will be able to:
- Organize themselves and their workspace better, for peak efficiency
- Gain time management skills to juggle various projects for maximum productivity
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- Improve their organization and execution systems with planning plus prioritization
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Take control of things that could potentially derail their workplace productivity
- Get to know the clutters and barriers to proper organization
- Implement the right strategies to deal with interruptions
- Reduce distractions and time wasters
- Increase their performance to be more effective and efficient
- Learn to be initiative and to have more done in less time
- Short lectures
- Activities and Discussion Groups
- Role Plays
- Case Studies
- Class Assignments
2 days training
There are times that companies require customised training programs specific to their company or a specific department within the company. In these cases, I provide consultation and analysis of the company’s needs in order to provide a tailor-made program that will address and resolve the company’s particular needs.
These programs can be done in the form of workshops or team building events. Team building events are now becoming an essential part of employee development. Team building activities go a long way to achieving better workplace relationships that positively impact on company processes and goals.
Subscribe to our Newsletter to stay informed.